Rydon Homes has been building high-quality developments for over 30 years, creating exceptional living environments that stand the test of time, radiating superb design and specification.
We build individual homes that blend with the surrounding natural and built environments, reflecting our expertise as a builder of homes exclusively in the South East of England.
The classic designs of the homes on offer at Waters Reach are no exception, using traditional and locally-influenced design externally whilst blending modern technology and clean living within.
You will love the generous proportions within a Rydon home and how they are filled with natural light, with kitchens and bathrooms that are luxurious, yet practical and designed to be used every day. You will also love the elegant features and attention to detail within each of our homes, with stylish fixtures, fittings and comforts that stand the test of time.
Testament to the long-lasting popularity of our developments, many purchasers of Rydon homes are recommended by their friends or family and we also have a number of repeat purchasers.
Our purchasers love our customer-focused approach to home ownership. From the ease of the buying process, to the ability to choose specification off-plan through to the end product, we are renowned for the quality of our customer service that remains high before, during and after purchase.
- Fully fitted designer kitchen by Stoneham
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
- NEFF Gas hob with tempered glass
- NEFF oven
- NEFF built in microwave or combi microwave (plot specific)
- NEFF fridge/freezer or separate fridge and freezer (plot specific)
- NEFF fully integrated dishwasher
- NEFF fully integrated washer/dryer to plots without utility rooms
*Space only provided for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Wine cooler
- Sensio Lighting under wall units
- Glass hob splash back
- Quartz work-surfaces to kitchens in 4 and 5 bedroom homes
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- Contemporary sanitary ware
- Wall mounted Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer to shower and bath (where no separate shower)
- Minoli ceramic wall and floor tiling with full-height to the shower areas and half-height tiling to the appliance walls
- Merlyn shower screen
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
- WC – Minoli ceramic floor tiling with splashback
HEATING & LIGHTING
- Central heating throughout with Baxi boiler
- Morso multi-fuel stove to living rooms (Plots 5-13, 24 & 25)
- 100% of internal light fittings to be dedicated as low energy
EXTERNAL FINISHES & GARDENS
- Light fittings adjacent to front door and patio doors
- Single switched socket outlet to rear
- Shed to rear garden
- Landscaped external areas laid to lawn and rear gardens top soiled
- External tap
- Single garage/double garage/car port (plot specific)
- Electric vehicle charging point in garage
PEACE OF MIND
- Double glazed UPVC windows with low E-glass to achieve a minimum U-valve of 1.4 W/mk2
- High standard of insulation throughout, including cavity insulation
- Mains smoke alarm with back-up facility
- Carbon monoxide alarms in all rooms where wood burners and/or boilers are installed
- All Rydon homes are built with a 10-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
JOINERY & FINISHING TOUCHES
- Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving to master bedroom (shelving with hanging rail only to dressing areas)
- Woodwork painted in Gloss White
- Ceiling painted in matt emulsion Brilliant White
- Walls painted in matt emulsion White Mist